NCPSA Commission on Infant and Early Childhood Education
A significant amount of research regarding early learning and child development supports the field of early education in setting benchmarks and best practice standards for serving children in programs from birth to kindergarten. The NCPSA Commission on Infant and Early Children Education provides the necessary resources, tools, and a process for accrediting their schools and centers.
- Definition of an Early Childhood School/Center (downloadable PDF)
- Five Level Approach for Achieving Accreditation (downloadable PDF)
- Glossary of Terms (downloadable PDF)
- Handbook for the Recognition of Early Childhood Education Programs and Schools (downloadable PDF)
- NCPSA Gold Seal Accreditation Page